Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sahbisun's; "Black Men Under Attack"

Sahbisun is her user name at YouTube I encourage Black Women and Men(no race restrictions, really) to subscribe to her channel at this link here. She is a Black Woman that has a different way of approaching the issue between Black Men and Women that is quite interesting in general she uses metaphor and second and third person acting with a little humor. I find her tactic very clever and informative as I myself grasp the understanding of the subject. This video is part 2 of a 2 part series she did title "Black Men Under Attack" It has graphic language so be advise, to see part one subscribe to her channel and scroll her videos.

2 comments:

Solace said...

I like the way she did this- interesting. Going to check You tube Now. Also Happy New Year Shaka!!

steups said...

i like black men too especially when the sever my anus with their dick