Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Everything is Everything is almost gone!


Pictures say a thousand words, doesn't it? Lauryn Hill obviously is going through a transition, maybe artistically or philosophically you take your pick. But nothing can explain wearing a hot trench coat in the middle of July. I got nothing but love for this sista, she had a chart busting album "Miseducation" with hits like "Ex-factor" and "Everything is Everything", it was a clean soulful R&B hit of its time. But now we have to embrace the new Lauryn Hill, if she wants to change that's fine with me, being a artistic genius has a few draw backs here and there. I on the other hand would like to see her as a human being first and understanding that living on this earth with happiness is like building a sand house in the middle of the the ocean, it floats for a little while then it sinks. I leave you with her poetic song/video that I personally like.

No comments: